Re: [Phys-l] Phys-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 12

I will be away from the office from june 10 through june 19th and look
forward to reading your message when I return.

Point of information -

Is this getting posted in response to every e-mail, or have I just seen it a lot of times because it's appearing on different lists?

-Bryan Roessel
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message may contain confidential student or personnel data or an attorney-client communication and as such privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message and documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately at (845) 351-4786 ext 212 and delete the message and any accompanying documents.