[Phys-l] general science surveys anyone?

Hello,

I hear in the news occasionally such statistics like 45% of American's don't believe in evolution, or 33% believe the sun goes around the earth. I was thinking it would be interesting to give my students at the beginning of a semester a survey like those, to present them with the misconceptions, and take them apart through the semester. Has anyone here done that? Anyone know any good surveys out there that I could draw from?

thanks,

Brian Blais

--
Brian Blais