[Phys-l] Subject: Re: A physics lab with hypodermic needles

Chuck!

I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought the list was not accepting web mail
posts.

Sorry, the reason is likely it was on tap-l. I carefully (slowly) pushed
the piston w/ the needle about 2/3 rds down in a glass of water that was
in the microwave. Likely my low pwr. one w/ out a turn table. While
pushing the piston, I withdrew the needle, so a line of india ink was in
the water. I heated the water quite hot (50 C ?) W/ little change in the
line. Water in a microwave is like He below the lambda. (sort of).

Does this do it?

bc in the laundry room at the KOA in Shy-anne, on the way to Akron.

now we'll see if the KOA ISP will relay. [didn't]

p.s. I've cc'd as another may wish and not a tap-l member; not BTW this
was several years ago.