[Phys-l] Speaker

Definitely worth putting a DPDT switch on one or both speaker leads.

Before putting the cardboard sheet up to the bare speaker - just cup your hands around the right and left edge of the bare speaker.

(shows that it isn't the vibrating cardboard that is vastly improving the sound.)
(long wavelength diffraction/interference etc.)