Re: [Phys-l] Inertia?

And some of these people (depending on what century they lived) thought that circular motion was "steady motion." It really does depend on our training. We would do well to review Kuhn's "Structures..." every now and then to remind us of how wrong being "right" can be.
BN

John Mallinckrodt <ajm@csupomona.edu> 11/12/2008 1:21 pm >>>