[Phys-l] Over Eighty Annotated and Hot-linked References to Sources Containing or Alluding to Data Demonstrating the Benefit of Reform Pedagogy in STEM Disciplines

If you reply to this long (8 kB) post please don't hit the reply button unless you prune copy of this post that may appear in your reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.

ABSTRACT: Janice Liddel, in her POD post of 2 Oct 2008 "Article titles requested" asked for references to "articles that explain the viability and/or successes of SoTL (Scholarship of Teaching and Learning) or curriculum revision in achieving positive student outcomes." In response, Angela Linse stated that science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines value rigorous data and advised Janice to START WITH THE DATA by obtaining "concrete examples. . . [of rigorous data]. . . . from STEM and complete citations from the literature." In response to the above, in a 122 kB AERA-L post at <http://tinyurl.com/4z3qlt>, I list over eighty annotated and hot-linked references containing or alluding to data demonstrating the benefit of reform pedagogy in STEM disciplines.