Re: [Phys-l] Precession

If you think think that the earth's precession explains the data, then
let's see the quantitative data that support your opinion. And, if you
havent't taken the time to study the data, then you ignorance would not
excuse your presumptuous postings.
Regards,
Jack

Oh good grief, Jack is asking me to provide evidence of previous glaciations and warmings. Hard to believe! But I will leave this task to others.

Jim

J M Green
Email: MailTo:JMGreen@sisna.com
WWW: HTTP://users.sisna.com/JMGreen