Re: [Phys-l] Precession

Jim, if you have a competitive model, the burden is on you (on a list for science teachers) to present the data that support the model - preferably in a peer-reviewed journal. You now have several million years wortth of core data to compare with.

The alternative is just to be another nut, like the Discovery people excoriated by the judge in the Dover case for their blatant dishonesty.\

If you think think that the earth's precession explains the data, then let's see the quantitative data that support your opinion. And, if you havent't taken the time to study the data, then you ignorance would not excuse your presumptuous postings.
Regards,
Jack