Re: [Phys-l] Seeking Diagnostic Tests rides again

Bill Rachinger wrote:
My earlier email indicating that I was seeking Diagnostic tests on LCR
circuits and opamps was regrettably ambiguous.

I got a good chuckle the first time I read it.

I am seeking tests to be undertaken by students to unearth
misconceptions and gaps in knowledge in their studies of these two topics.

You could get some ideas from the end-of-chapter problems in
a suitable text. Horowitz and Hill is still pretty much the
gold standard. I like it, and I've never heard anybody say
anything bad about it.