Re: [Phys-l] "Flow" again (or still if you prefer)

Have you noticed that even if the simplest question is asked, the thread seems to deteriorate into hand-waving, wordiness, or speechifying.

Only a couple of replies have addressed the original questions thus far, could more delve in? If I ask the questions again, could I get additional helpful responses? --