[Phys-l] Posturing?

| However, I think if you look back to when we
| University/College types started posturing and strutting and
| putting down those not agreed with, is when we lost almost
| all the High School types--at least as posters--to this list.
|
| Rick

There is truth to this statement, and I wouldn't want to over emphasize
it or equally important, *under-emphasize* it. This is both a strength
and weakness of the list, the problem being that all these questions
typically have answers at different levels or "layers". I like seeing
replies and answers at all the levels, I learn from it all and do my
best not to feel intimidated.

To everybody on the list, wade-in; the water's deep, but fun, check your
pride in at the door. Most of us have said foolish things from
time-to-time and have been embarrasingly corrected. C'est la vie.

My point? I'm not sure exactly, other than this list is about
discussing physics topics (usually), interpretations thereof, varying
degrees of understanding thereof; I try to learn from it, both by
lurking at times, and at other times by jumping right-in. The more that
jump-in the better.

Ramble, ramble ramble ramble . . .