Re: [Phys-l] current vector

Julie Quah wrote:

just a thought. Since we define current as the rate of flow of charges,
would it be "right" to say that current flows? As in " the rate of flow of
charges flow"? I am not nickpicking. It is the precision and accuracy of
term used in classroom i am thinking about.

This sort of innocent redundancy ("flowing current") is not a problem.

By way of contrast, a NON-flowing current would be a contradiction,
and therefore something to worry about.

By way of analogy, we say a river flows. A river is flowing water.
So that means the flowing water flows. That's not a problem.