[Phys-L] Re: Another Shot Fired in the War Against Science.

Hi all-
The fact is that some parochial school systems, particularly
many of the Roman Catholic persuasion, are in a financial bind. Some of
their proponents, including those with fire in their bellies in promote
heir own faith, are trying to peersuade us that the parochial schools
are somehow superior to public schools. As a generality, this is
unsupportable nonsense. As a blow at a democratic society, it is
threatening.
Welcome, Mr. Alito, with your documented attempts to make your
choir-boy superstitions part of American law!
Regards,
Jack