[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

There was also a paper on this in Physics Education:

Fire resistance of framed buildings, Vol 37 No. 5 Sept 2002. Professor Ian
Burgess.

I'm not sure whether it's good to spark an interest in pupils and discuss
this stuff or not but I do know I got really fed up with talking about the
moon landing 'hoax'. I found the face on Mars one good to use in class
because you could see it disappear as the resolution increased.

Cheers

Gary

G. D. Williams,
Editor, Physics Education
National Coordinator, IoP Teacher Network
gary.williams@iop.org
gdwilliams100@hotmail.com