[Phys-L] Re: OT The Republican War On Science

I question the use of unborn child for fetus -- it's like calling an
acorn an immature oak?

The question of when a fetus can feel pain has also been distorted by
the administration, if I remember correctly.

Does BW refer to an episiotomy?

bc, just returned from the book signing and lecture, and also finds it
interesting how we are such sticklers for correct Physics terms usage
and so lax when referring to ....

p.s. I think RS means a neonate not an infant.

p.p.s. Chris brought up the use the administration makes of the
incidence of cancer and psychiatric problems as a result of abortion. I
suspect the problems associated by not aborting an unwanted preg. is
much more serious.