[Phys-L] Re: Finally the secularists strike back

As I recall, Copernicus was not an astrologer...that would have made
it easier for him to consider the earth to not be the center of the
universe. If you are an astrologer, it seems to me you are a covert
geocentrists. What he was able to do was tell time much better so
that it no longer was the case that Easter came before Christmas...a
problematic situation theologically speaking.

cheers,

joe