[Phys-L] Re: [Political Action] The nature of the lack of proof (climatewarming)

Sorry to bust in without reading, but I have a couple of points to make
on this topic. I am an opponent of the Kyoto process. I consider it to
be scientifically ungrounded and, potentially, economically ruinous.
Canada has signed on, but I expect (hope, really) that the ridiculous
process will peter out before it does too much harm. Larry is a friend,
but I don't know his views on this subject. I mean no malice.