Re: Math and Physics Teacher partnership?

Daryl,

I won't echo what others have said, however, it strikes me that you must
have unusual bosses in the first couple of rungs above you in the
hierarchy. Could you tell us more about their reaction to your
admirable, IMO, adherence to standards?

PS, have a few more beers anyway :-)

I'm of the opinion that physics first has been occuring all along in
many places. We called it 9th grade physical science at my high school.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293