Re: Solar panel information

Gonzalez-Espada, Wilson wrote:
cell ... rated 18.8 V and 170 mA. ...
> small $1 personal fan that uses two AA batteries
and it does not work, probably because each battery should supply
much more current than 170 mA.

Any ideas as to what we could use these panels for? Is there an
inexpensive DC motor that runs on 170 mA?

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3037590

Ten bucks. Operates on a whole lot less voltage and
a whole lot less current than the cell in question
provides.

This is the result of two minutes of googling; I imagine
you can do better if you work at it.