Re: Those evil CRLF characters. Was: HOT FUSION

I figured out how to email the list serv owners of this email list and
notified them of the problems everyone was having on the CR/LF thing.

The same kind of thing happens when you use a Microsoft editor such as
wordpad or notepad to bring up text documents prepared on a linux or unix
pc. Linux/Unix uses a new line character. Microsoft has both a carriage
return and line feed characters at the end of each line. Sometimes you get
these strange little boxes in text you copy and paste from one document to
another.

But the mail server configuration should be able to be set to eliminate
this kind of thing.

Since its not costing me anything directly, I don't want to sound like I am
complaining, just pointing out something for the "owners" that should be
able to be fixed.