Re: rolling

I performed this expermiment using a meterstick for the board and a bicycle wheel for the drum. The initial condition of the meterstick was the 0 cm mark directly over the hub of the wheel. When the wheel rolled 50 cm along the ground the 50 cm mark of the meterstick was directly over the hub of the wheel. Thus the meterstick moved 50 cm + 50 cm = 1 m = L along the ground. What am I missing? (By the way I supported the same end the whole time)

Justin