Re: The Electron

Depending upon what you mean by "intrinsic structure" I may
totally disagree. The important point that is lost in this answer is that
such terms are completely undefined until you relate them to specific
measurements.
Here's a hint. Does a Nitrogen atom have an intrinsic structure?
Describe an experiment that discloses that structure (however you define
the term). (There are probably many possible answers to this question,
but for the canonical answer, think Rutherford).