T. BASIC or visual (Excel?)

Now I desire some assistance:

I've programmed my Cassio with the second order diff. eq. [d^2 I/dt^2 =
Q (R,C,L,sine(wT)]**. I could add a sub r. to plot the resulting i, t
values, but would rather use my computer. LK kindly gave me T. BASIC,
but I notice others of you use Vis. BASIC. Is it worth the time
learning it (Long ago I used BASIC on several computers, so I should
learn TB very quickly).

**prompted by a recent thread.

bc