Re: HS physics course titles

Shakespere said that a rose by any other name will smell as sweet

To paraphrase," A dumbded-down physics course by any other
name can never be made to sound any sweeter".

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
( Where you could call regular physics "Physics"
and the descriptive course "Honors Physics" but it won't take more than
a week or two for the students to know which one is the
dumbded down course)

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:52:28 -0700 "Daniel S. Price"