Re: possibly OT: NYT article on GA creationism/evolution debate

In a message dated 9/1/2002 10:48:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fizzbowen@MINDSPRING.COM writes:

Evolution talks about "descent
with modification,"

I think that evolution goes beyond simply "descent with modification." I do
not believe ANYONE would deny that descent with modification occurs, unless
they have never seen a child. What the debate is about is whether descent
with modification is the mechanism which has produced all the great variety
of living things.

Justin