"Roadmap" to mechanics

As part of preparing for a new semester, I have been putting together a
graphical representation of how various topics in physics (particularly
mechanics) fit together - sort of a flowchart. It seems to me like a
helpful guide for students before they embark on their study of physics.

Because of the graphical nature, it won't work through the listserv, but
anyone who wants to can view it at
http://www.fhsu.edu/physics/tfolkerts/mechanics.jpg
Eventually, it could be interactive, with each topic linking to a page with
more detailed info. There is also a "mirror image" with position replace
by angle for rotational motion, but the image was getting a little big
already.

I would appreciate any opinions you might have on its usefulness, or how it
could be improved. Reply to the list (if you think the comments are of
general interest) or to me personally.

Thanks,
Tim Folkerts

Department of Physics