Re: Electric Potential

I'm not going to speak for Mazur..but I think you need to remember that
these are questions meant to encourage speculation and discussion in a
pair-share format. So perhaps the conversation would go exactly as this
is going...thus highlighting the distinction between potential
difference and potential.

joe