Re: Physics for Electricians

It's OK to be an idiot as long as you teach things that you understand.
You will be teaching at the level of your class - which is fine. Teach,
if you can, enough math so that your students can calculate impedances
and phases (or power factors) - important in determining power consumption
of a circuit.

Your message used symbols that my system garbled; it seems to say that
the things that you understand would take all semester. So what's wrong
with that? Less is more.

Take advantage of the opportunity to learn some new things, along with
your students.
Regards,
Jack