[no subject]

Bill!

It had been advertised earlier (I missed buying it at a sl. higher price), so
I was prepared. Fortunately I tried it out, as that one was defective, or all
are unsatisfactory. I found it difficult to operate the P/S and keep the
image in the view field (the HV "lasts" < one sec. / squeeze). So I purchased
a dig. 8 mm with IR CCD. It appears to have the same or better sensitivity
with the added advantage of greater optical gain (18X), and memory. Of course
it's 6.2 X price.

bc

I paid $622 (Centore price higher then, but they bargained, as that was the
price a week before -- either the $ is weaker, demand higher, or economy
improving -- you know, its capitalism)

http://www.consumerdvreviews.com/camcorders/Sony_DCRTRV730/specs.asp

William Beaty wrote:

For folks in the western part of the US, note that Big-5 Sporting Goods

cut