Skiing in Utah

I know a good place to stay in Park City. Less than $30 per
night (breakfast included) for those who are willing to sleep
in a dormitory or probably only little more per person for
those who would share a private hotel room for two. Only
three minutes walk from the main ski station. A public
library with computers three minutes of walk in the opposite
direction. A lot of good restaurants and shops. My airline
ticket from Newark to salt Lake City was only $240 round
trip. A shuttle transportation from the airport to hotel is
reliable (~$45 round trip, about 30 minutes each way). And
they have a lot of snow now. What can be better?

No, am not trying to sell you anything. I am going there in
two days and would be happy to meet those who might be
interested. Write to me in private and I will give you the 800
phone number to make a reservation. It is a nice place.
Ludwik Kowalski
kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu