Re: An eyes exam

Along this line, I have been wearing contacts for years, and I like them
(the hard gas permeable kind). I have one contact which allows my
dominant eye (according to the optometrist) to focus far away, and one
contact which focuses at a reading distance. Each eye does its own
thing, but with both eyes open I can see clearly both far and near!
Isn't the human brain magnificent?!!

Kathy Daniel