Re: Modern Physics Textbook

I really like and have used the book "Modern Physics" by Frank Blatt. But
the last time I used it the bookstore said it was out of print. They did
manage to get some used copies, so I still used it. I have asked the
publisher (McGraw Hill) to reprint it, but they don't seem to think there is
sufficient market.

If you have a chance to look at this book, please do... and perhaps if
enough people like it we could get a reprinting or a revision. I like the
writing style and the coverage of topics. There is even a chapter on
general relativity that I think is quite well written.

Bluffton College
280 West College Avenue
Bluffton, OH 45817