Re: FCI as a measure of student understanding

Please excuse this cross-posting to discussion lists with archives:
Phys-L <http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,
PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,
Physhare <http://lists.psu.edu/archives/physhare.html>.

In his 4/26/01 PhysLrnR post "Re: FCI as a measure of student