Used Textbooks

I received the following message from Tim O'Boyle (O'Boyle@nvnet.org) who
has a large number of high school physics texts he would like to donate.
Please contact him directly if you have suggestions. His message follows:

I was hoping you could help...I am an aapt member and am currently teaching
in
Bergen County New Jersey. we area bout to throw out about 150 "old"
physics
text books. They are the Merril Principles and Problems in Physics with a
1991
copyright. I was wondering if there was anyway to network through AAPT a
method of giving these books to a school that may need them. It seems a
shame
to throw them out if there is a school that could use them.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Tim O'Boyle

This message was sent using FirstClass from nvnet.org