Re: Cause and Effect

At 10:58 10/27/00 -0600, Dewey wrote:
The belief that one has the truth or has a better truth seems to
always result in people according themselves the right to, even
privilege of, committing violence against others,
physical or psychological.

Be careful here. It is now the educational researchers who claim to have
the 'better truth'.

Rick ;-)

Not me.

Dewey
Dewey I. Dykstra, Jr.

...me. (But I don't agree with Dewey that this is causal in violence,
necessarily)
Take a look at this internet short class from a year or two ago.
It seems Prof McCleary can show us the difference between observations
and experiments - real experiments! (The mr part of the mrrc tag stands
for 'mental retardation'.)

<http://mrrc.bio.uci.edu/se10/index.html>

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!