From: Laurent Hodges [mailto:lhodges@IASTATE.EDU]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 9:13 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Fuel efficiency versus speed

Does anyone know a good source for fuel efficiency versus speed data for
various types of vehicles, in
either tabular or graphical form?

I haven't seen this on the internet, or anywhere in recent years. /snip/
Laurent Hodges, Professor of Physics
12 Physics Hall, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011-3160
lhodges@iastate.edu http://www.public.iastate.edu/~lhodges

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!