A pleasure to read

I just began reading Mara Beller's new book Quantum Dialogue, the Making
of a Revolution. Be a careful reading of the personal papers of the major
players in the Copenhagen tradition, Bohr, Born, Heisenberg, and Pauli,
for example, she reveals the private physics going on in parallel with the
public physics which shows up in our texts in a distilled form.
She addresses how it was that the Copenhagen interpretation of QM became
dogma, leaving behind the equally valid other interpretation which David
Bohm, and Jim Cushing have brought to our attention.
It is very readable, and interesting.

Incidently, its published by U. of Chicago ISBN 0-226-04181-6

Beller is a world-class player in the History and Phil of Science and has
published numerous articles and books on the history of QM...not be
ignored.

Ps, I've never met her, and not getting paid for this...its just a great
opportunity to learn.

cheers,

joe bellina