Interactive Physics

Since someone was so kind to bring up my Interactive Physics Player Workbook
(by Schwarz not Schwartz) I would like to follow up. I am going to be
revising the workbook this spring and summer; updating it to include
features that were not available in IP when I wrote it in 95. I could use
some advice. If anyone is using it and particularly likes certain
simulations, can you email me with the info? I will make sure to keep those
that are the most used. If there are any that you found not useful let me
know that too and I might omit them or change them. Student feedback if you
have it would be helpful.

Cindy