Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 06:49:06 -0600
From: brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Subject: SpaceCadets

WOW! FREQUENT-FLYER MILES TO THE MOON: In what is billed as the first-
of-its-kind college-credit course, the Rochester Institute of Technology
(RIT) in Rochester, N.Y., will offer a course in Space Tourism next
semester. The course, which will explore orbital mechanics, marketing,
economics and packaging science, will deal with thorny issues like "What
food does a space hotel serve?" RIT wants its students to be prepared
for the next wave in adventure tourism.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK