Re: UCLA physics course (non-rant)

Re grades: Think about this...Once a student gets admitted to college,
any college, even a community college, no one ever cares about his/her
high school grades. Four years of trauma, anxiety, angst and with one
letter of acceptance it's all gone.

Then, if the student does not go on to post grad, he/she applies for a
job. I wonder how many job applications contain a space for college GPA?
But never-the-less, once our graduate gets hired, no one ever asks about
his/her GPA again.

But say they go onto Grad School? Ah Ha, there GPA counts...until you
get your post grad degree.

After the first job no one every asks about your GPA.

I do have to admit that the GPA is the entry to each level but once in
it appears to be forgotten.

Ray Rogoway

--
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep