Block Scheduling!?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Block Scheduling.

Just out of curiosity, I'm taking an informal poll of teachers such
as yourself.

Has the 'administration' of your system been able to convince
themselves of Block Scheduling's value by needing to hire FEWER
teachers for the same number of students in a given year??

If THIS isn't their reason I wonder what IS?!?!?!