Removing Bill B's scientific credibility entirely

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Daniel L. MacIsaac wrote:

I believe Bill's point is that our current scientific knowledge state is
ALWAYS going to be incomplete; we will always find a better model to
describe the physical world. Therefore we need to recognize that our
current models may always be corrected by a future model, and that's
GOOD -- that's how science progresses. There is no golden "TRUTH" with
a capital T, just better approximations to nature.

I've just seen something that terrifies me. Literally. I may have gone
over the edge into total crackpotism because I've seen an interesting
concept which could shatter the very heart of modern electrodynamics.
I've evolved a genuine "crackpot theory" of my very own. It says that
photons might not exist at all. See:

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/sukdynam.html

The above follows from the "energy-sucking atomic absorbtion" concept:

http://www.amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

If people want to dismiss all of my arguments regarding heat/wings/
energy-flow, now's your big chance. Once I've turned into a genuine
crackpot, everything I say becomes suspect. Check out the above articles,
and I'm sure you'll see that my crackpotism is very genuine indeed!
Here's another:

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/a-vectFE.html

(Please DON'T read any of the above papers. Then I'll be truthfully able
to say, not only that "Einstein was wrong", but also that "those
closeminded fools won't listen to me, but I'll show them. I'll show
them ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAA!" )

;)

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com