From: Rick Morra <rmorra@PASCACK.K12.NJ.US>
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 9:51 AM
Subject: DC Power Supplies

I'm looking to purchase some filtered DC power supplies for a HS lab. I
want some variable supplies for the student stations with maximimum outputs
somewhere around 12V and 5A. Internal meters would be nice, but not
necessary.

I also want one for the instructor's station capable of delivering 12V or
more and 20A or more. I really would like internal meters on this one.

Anyone out there have models and vendors they think are particulary good
and cost
effective?******************************************************************
*
Rick Morra
Technology Coordinator / Physics Teacher
Pascack Hills High School
Pascack Valley Regional High School District
225 W Grand Ave
Montvale NJ 07645

Tel: 201-358-7052
Fax: 201-358-7019