Use of CBL's

TO ALL HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICS TEACHERS

I am doing a short  survey of the use of CBL's in the physics classroom at the high school level. If you are using CBl's in the classroom I would appreciate if you would respond to this message ( e-mail me directly instead of the list).

a) Do you use CBl's moderately, extensively   ,or for a few experiments.
b) Brief description of how successful these experiments are in your classroom.
c) Problems you encounter.

Thanks for your time

Mangala Joshua
Physical Science Department