From: brian whatcott [mailto:inet@INTELLISYS.NET]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 1999 10:26 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: Off-topic - Worm

At 20:52 2/5/99 -0500, Sam wrote:
... I received an alert
on the rise of Trojan Horses from CERT (Computer Emergency Response
Team). If there is enough interest I will post the URL ...
Sam Held

I expect Sam had in mind the worm currently going the rounds as a list
attachment, described here:
=A0
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html=20

Brian