Online course syllabi

Do you have a syllabus and other course information online that you would
like to make available to your colleagues?

We have an online form on the Physical Sciences Resource Center (PSRC) at

http://www.psrc-online.org/Curriculum/college.html

where you can submit the url and other basic information for the course.
We will organize these submissions into a searchable database by physics
sub-topic and level of course.

This could be a very valuable resource for faculty teaching the course for
the first time, or faculty who want to add some innovative approaches to
their courses.

Warren

Dr. Warren W. Hein
Associate Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3845

Voice: 301-209-3323 FAX: 301-209-0845

E-mail: whein@aapt.org