Re: Use of Tops Projector

Dear Mathieu,

I think you've got an epidiascope which was used to project pages from a
book, etc. The lamp illuminates the pages and the mirrors send the image
through the lens to be displayed on a screen. That's the "epi-" part.
The "dia-" part is used as an ordinary slide projector. If your machine
does not to "through" rpojection, then it is an episcope only.

Xavier Carelse.