Re: Physics Laboratory Design

opposed to friction). I am looking for other "quickie" oral exam questions
for future quizzes. Anyone have any ideas?
Patti Mason
Delphi High School
Delphi, IN

My fave: how does a table "know" to push upwards with exactly the right force
to support a book and not drop it or throw it into the air. Right to the
heart of N3 in contact forces and tensions. Our dept head likes to ask
why is the sky blue. These are MAT random oral exam Q's as well.

Dan M