Re: MRI and gadolinium /Off Topic Response

At 08:48 8/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
I hate shots! My blood pressure rises, my pulse rate skyrockets, and I start
dripping with sweat, all over a needle that really does not hurt. Give me
some
'antibiotic juice' to drink any day!

Sam

If I may humbly suggest:
when visiting the physician's shop,
ask for the following to be placed on your notes...
"Subject suffers adverse reaction to injections - prescribe
oral teatment alternatives whenever available"

(You might ask how much your treatment will cost as well??)

Brian Whatcott