Re: how much math?

At 11:18 AM 4/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

Case in point, I have a student that is failing
all 6 graded academic subjects (less than 0.6 GPA in each subject) and will
still be
"placed" into high school. Reasons: (1) he has already been retained once, (2)
maybe he can get into vocational courses there, (3) he probably would not
do any
better next year, and (4) he is a trouble maker. What can I do?

Ken Schetter
Newport, TN

PRAY

regards,